Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Άκου τις στάλες της βροχής...

I like watchin' the puddles gather rain

And when your fears subside
And shadows still remain
I know that you can love me
When there's no one left to blame
So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain

I never meant to cause you any sorrow
I never meant to cause you any pain
I only wanted to one time see you laughing
I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain
Purple rain purple rain
Purple rain purple rain
Purple rain purple rain

Rain , rain in the sky
Everywhere I look my eyes see
Rain , rain fallin down
Crying as it hits the ground
Rain , rain in my heart
Every day that were apart
Rain , rain
Falling rain , rain
Rain , rain
Only rain , rain

I guess it's time I run far, far away; find comfort in pain,
All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.
Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray.
I've heard what they say, but I'm not here for trouble.
It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain.

I make it rain, (I make it rain)
I make it rain on them hoes I make it rain,(I make It rain)
I make it rain on them hoes I make it rain,(I make it rain)
I make it rain on them hoes I make it rain(I make it rain)
I make it rain on them hoes

just let it rain....





Ήχοι: Sirenia-My mind' s eye
Χατζηγιάννης ft Reamonn-Tonight (greek version)
Savatage-Believe
Bruce Dickinson-Tears of the Dragon
Bruce Dickinson-Arc of space
Nightwish-Ocean Soul (ocsoul..)

(Οι ήχοι δεν περιλαμβάνουν τα τραγούδια, των οποιων τους στίχους χρησιμοποίησα παραπάνω ^_^)

0 μίλησαν: